Monday 11 April 2011

I wish

I wish..

I can just say the magic word

"Di ding Bo Ding..
Dibo Dibo Ding.."


and do some butt shaking dance

before that Purple, friendly dragon
unzip his tummy
to give me a present.

(credit to google)


I really feel like
rewarding myself
after all the hard works I've done.

Sadly
as a full time housewife
I need to always remind myself,
it's all about giving
with almost zero benefit in return.

It's a long-term, future investment..
but of course
everything I do
is for the sake of my loved ones.

2 stalker (s):

  • Unknown

    salam,
    pinky angel da balik batu pahat ke masih di shah alam? kalau still di shah alam email la saya kesoma.rai@gmail dot com. boleh saya pegi melawat2..

  • Ilyana

    salam rai..
    still kt s.alam tp insya allah esok mlm nak blk BP sminggu. nanti saya email k? thanks.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails