Thursday 11 August 2011

New obsession - Android.

I owe you 1 last update about our Kuantan trip.
I will blog about it later. I promise.

Now I got myself into a new obsession - android world.

Yeah, I know. Lame.
I just got a new android phone and this will be everyone's obsession..
..and it will fade out later on.
Really?
I just hope not..
because android offers a lot to explore. It's a new world without boundary.



lock screen - iphone wannabe.

MXHome launcher - theme BlueWatch

1st page : My favourite apps.
Will (or maybe?) blog about it later.

Rooted - I am a Superuser. 
(and supermom? hehe)


I even did a few fix for my GPS reception.
I replace the gps.conf in the system/etc for asian server.
Then modified my AngryGPS setting.

I will not elaborate about it because I can see you yawning.
("What is she babling about?" - I can read your mind too.)

There is some improvement
but that still didn't satisfy me.

Teddy was really into GPS based apps and I hate to disappoint him.
Then I stumbled upon this fix..


Taraa!! Yeah..ugly in the inside.

Teddy did that for me.
Somehow he managed to find the aluminium foil inside his car.

I am planning on flashing my ROM.
Either the latest XXKPE or European version XXKB3.
That comes with a huge risk and will void the warranty.
Later!

Will need a green light from Teddy first.
Might take me a year to get that.
(After the warranty void, of course)

After all, it's his money I'm putting on the line here. Hehe..

Sometimes it's easier to have a 'normal' housewife
with cooking and house chores in her mind.





4 stalker (s):

  • syafisyifa'

    Terernya hampa...hihi

  • Ilyana

    erk.. manade terer. mana ada kemahuan di situ ada highway.. hehe

  • Dr Lee

    apa kata try kb3 dulu..sbb xxkpe mgkin blum betul2 stabil.

    Even gingerbread on galaxy S2 ada probs utk main mp3 (certain mp3 file) but file tu bleh play on my froyo.kb3 :)

  • Ilyana

    hurmm..dgr gak mmbr2 lain mengeluh xxkpe ada problem. ada dgr bunyik speaker ada bunyi pelik2, ada yg kamera tak leh pakai..kena flash 2-3x..

    hubby x izinkan flash ROM la.. terpaksa bersyukur dgn apa yg ada. hehe.. takpela. saya bukan hardcore HD gamer. cuma GPS je yg tak puas ati skang ni. bateri drain pun cepat je

Related Posts with Thumbnails