Tuesday 22 March 2011

Dedicated specially for My Little Lotus


......................................................................


*** This is going to be a very-very short entry.
I wrote this letter few days ago but still haven't finish it.


.........................................................................



2 years ago I wrote a letter to your brother..
Later on, a day after that he decided to come out.
Eager to meet me. 
Are you going to do the same thing too my dear?


How are you doing in there my little one? Mommy hope you are doing great. You have been a graceful little baby since the past 37 weeks  and giving me the best pregnancy experience ever! 


The first time I knew about you was on the 18th August 2010. It was on Ramadhan and your Daddy was in Japan. I was more prepared and didn't threw away the pregnancy test kit like last time I did when I found out about your brother. That time I was so naive and afraid.. and I really regret that action. 


I emailed the pregnancy test kit's picture to your Dad and he was so happy about it.. He said it's "Gambar budak omei nombor 2!" 


That Ramadhan, fasting was the biggest challenge for me. I felt too exhausted and weak as my body is adapting the new hormonal and physically changes to fit you. Your brother was still exclusively breastfeeding that time and that made my body working extra hard to supply enough nutritions for both of you.


............................................


.The foods we share.


Honestly, you are not a fussy eater. I'm not craving any specific food or hating any smelly food (etc. garlic). Nausea was not a big issue and I really thank God that I didn't have to face that challenge for my 2nd pregnancy. 


The only problem was during the first trimester.. I'm not sure what I really want to eat. I ate less food and lost my appetite. As the result, just like before.. my weight starting to drop. (I love being pregnant!)


Until now, I only crave for soy product - soya drinks and tempe. Hehe.. And oh, fried sweet potatoes. (Fried by your Daddy and his secret batter recipe). Dip it in 'sambal kicap Johor'. Heaven. Others.. the craving was not so 'severe'.. Sometimes I crave for fast food (KFC, Pizza, Mc D). We are so lucky to live in Malaysia and that means unlimited supply of (Halal) food, 24/7. 




.......................................................................




It looks like you are about to do the same thing too..
Just like your brother,
you are eager to meet me right, my little one?


This morning I'm going to be induced.








Please pray for us..











6 stalker (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails