They started to show their love, more playful, more laughter, more mobile (most of them can crawl during this age), more clingy (but it's sure cute when they hug you for comfort) and lots and lots of unexpected things they did that will impress you everyday.
My days now are filled with laughters and I can't wait to wake up every morning just to watch my baby grows ~ wondering when will he start standing, walking, running, talking.. I wonder what will he achieve today and to be able to witness every important details of his life is a bless for me.
Please don't envy a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM) like me because the challenges you have to face ALONE raising your own kids are completely different. It's hard. Believe me. Will blog about that later..
9 months are long enough for me to forget few important details of my baby's journey. Don't ask me when my baby start crawling or sit without support or etc. Honestly, I can't remember when. I need to browse back this blog to find all the answers. Luckily I kept track by writing his achievements in this online diary. It's for my own record and I don't mean to take part in 'Olympic for babies', comparing his achievements with other babies around his age.
..so let's see what else my Little Teddy did that made me proud this month..
1. waves goodbye
2. can stand for a couple of seconds, steadily cruises around while holding onto furnitures, and slowly squad down, bending that little knees to a sitting position
3. had his first hair cut (done by his daddy)
4. cries and arches his back to protest an unfulfilled request
5. is babbling word suspiciously sound like "mama" (although I know it still has no specific meaning for him) So.. Teddy, officially I won! He said Mama. Not Dada/Daddy. Hehe..
6. loves the camera!
7. loves Wonderpets, Barney and Dibo the GIft Dragon
8. has a white cap under his lower gums. I wonder when the teeth will pop out? hehe.. (can't be seen clearly in picture)
Every little things he did really amuse us. He sure is as cute as a button and will grow up as a very fine young man. Love you so much, my Little Teddy!!
Oh, by the way.. congrats to Nurhalimatul Nazura (Limah) for her 2nd baby boy ~ Aisy Fayyadh Aqeel. Born on 26th October 2009. He's so adorable! Take good care of yourself.. Please update more picture of that Little guy ok?