My adorable Little Teddy is 5 months old ++ now. He..
1. Can sits momentarily without support
2. Mouth everything within reach (including his baby cot ~ picture below)
3. Can rolls over in both directions.
4. Lunges backward, not forward
5. Blows saliva bubbles (menyembur)
(He's blowing saliva to my face while lunges backward in this video)
5. has been brainwashed everyday to say 'Mommy' during days by me, and 'Daddy' at night by Teddy.
6. has strangers anxiety only if he could not see me or Teddy around.
7. loves to arch his back
8. still exclusively breastfeeding (directly) and rejects bottles.
9. has not started eating semi-solid foods
10. ..is getting more adorable than ever!
Photos of the day