Not yet crawling but that made me aware that she's now more mobile
and can't just simply put her anywhere without guardian.
She develops her own personalities now.
1. Independent - she didn't rely on me nursing her or anyone rocking her to bed. She will drift off to sleep when ever she's sleepy.
2. Gets distracted easily. It's getting harder for me to nurse her as she move around so much now. She'll roll over to her tummy, kicks me, smiles when our eyes meet and turn her head to any sound she hear.
3. She's getting better in expressing her emotions. More laughter especially when I tickle her belly and underarms. She laughs when she saw her brother jumping around the house or playing with toy guns. I love to play the 'kissing game' with her flawless, soft cheeks and sometimes she'll try to avoid my kiss.
4. I can see her delighted face and bright little eyes when I came near her (especially when she got cranky in her Daddy's arms). She is mommy's little girl after all.. Hehe..
5. Her weight seems to drop due to her eagerness to explore the world around her and less nursing time. She hates to be forced to nurse and will bite me if I try to. Nothing to worry since it is normal for a healthy, active baby like her. As long as I make sure she did not dehydrated and offer her to nurse more often.
6. She sleeps on her tummy and fingers in her mouth (although I try to turn her around few times without luck and will still end up with that position).
7. She started to grab things and will 'move forward' to things she wants.
I owe you 1 last update about our Kuantan trip.
I will blog about it later. I promise.
Now I got myself into a new obsession - android world.
Yeah, I know. Lame.
I just got a new android phone and this will be everyone's obsession..
..and it will fade out later on.
I just hope not..
because android offers a lot to explore. It's a new world without boundary.
lock screen - iphone wannabe.
MXHome launcher - theme BlueWatch
1st page : My favourite apps.
Will (or maybe?) blog about it later.
Rooted - I am a Superuser.
(and supermom? hehe)
I even did a few fix for my GPS reception.
I replace the gps.conf in the system/etc for asian server.
Then modified my AngryGPS setting.
I will not elaborate about it because I can see you yawning.
("What is she babling about?" - I can read your mind too.)
There is some improvement
but that still didn't satisfy me.
Teddy was really into GPS based apps and I hate to disappoint him.
Then I stumbled upon this fix..
Taraa!! Yeah..ugly in the inside.
Teddy did that for me.
Somehow he managed to find the aluminium foil inside his car.
I am planning on flashing my ROM.
Either the latest XXKPE or European version XXKB3.
That comes with a huge risk and will void the warranty.
Will need a green light from Teddy first.
Might take me a year to get that.
(After the warranty void, of course)
After all, it's his money I'm putting on the line here. Hehe..
Sometimes it's easier to have a 'normal' housewife
with cooking and house chores in her mind.
I just realize about this post. I never intend to blog about this picture. It must have been Teddy Jr. who accidentally post it via my phone. There is no need for me to remove it. I do love this picture. ..The looks on their face when they are deep in Slumberland - priceless.. Good night my child. Mommy loves you so much!
Recommended! 4.5 out of 5 stars. Everything was delicious except the watermelon juice was too sweet for my liking. If you want to go there, make sure you come early. If not, you'll end up standing in front of the restaurant waiting for empty seats.
Breakfast : Buffet at Seri Malaysia
Phew.. I know. You will blame me for posting food pictures during this fasting month. Hehe..
More details about our trip here.
I used to travel a lot before this but sadly, I almost forgotten about the details.
The reason : I didn't blog about it thoroughly!
I hate to regret about it but now I will spend more time to update about my journey.
One day I will be flipping through every pages in this diary and flashing back these memories.
Day 1 : 29 July 2011 (Friday)
We arrived in Kuantan around 1pm. Teddy drove and stopped at Sultan Ahmad Shah mosque to perform the Friday prayer. Then we head out to find something to fill the empty stomach.
We had our lunch at Warung Pok Su & Mok Su. I refer to this blog before we went there. See, I did my homework! hehe..
Check in : Seri Malaysia hotel (3pm++). We went out for a swim at their 'not-so-big' swimming pool. Uh, more to splashing water than swim actually. It was a bit too deep for Teddy Jr. and too shallow for an adult. The depth was just slightly above my waist. Didn't really matter since we pay for a low budget hotel. Most important was Teddy Jr. really had a great time there. So was my Little Lotus. She jumped with joy when I dipped her little toe inside the water.
Evening : 6pm
We went to the beach - Pantai Teluk Cempedak. That was the 3rd time we went there. Refer this page for previous vacation.
More photos but this time with better quality. Taken using Teddy's old and trustworthy camera of course. Here are some of my favourite shots.