Wednesday 3 August 2011

Kuantan (part 2)

More details about our trip here.
I used to travel a lot before this but sadly, I almost forgotten about the details.
The reason : I didn't blog about it thoroughly!
I hate to regret about it but now I will spend more time to update about my journey.
One day I will be flipping through every pages in this diary and flashing back these memories.


Day 1 : 29 July 2011 (Friday)

We arrived in Kuantan around 1pm. Teddy drove and stopped at Sultan Ahmad Shah mosque to perform the Friday prayer. Then we head out to find something to fill the empty stomach.

We had our lunch at Warung Pok Su & Mok Su. I refer to this blog before we went there. See, I did my homework! hehe..

Check in : Seri Malaysia hotel (3pm++). We went out for a swim at their 'not-so-big' swimming pool. Uh, more to splashing water than swim actually. It was a bit too deep for Teddy Jr. and too shallow for an adult. The depth was just slightly above my waist. Didn't really matter since we pay for a low budget hotel. Most important was Teddy Jr. really had a great time there. So was my Little Lotus. She jumped with joy when I dipped her little toe inside the water.





Evening : 6pm

We went to the beach - Pantai Teluk Cempedak. That was the 3rd time we went there. Refer this page for previous vacation.

More photos but this time with better quality. Taken using Teddy's old and trustworthy camera of course. Here are some of my favourite shots.











..to be continue..

8 stalker (s):

  • syafisyifa'

    cecantiknye gambar!terang gila!

  • Ilyana

    maceh pejah..terangla kut.ari siang.kalo mlm gelap.kikiki

  • Unknown

    guna kamera apa yana? cantiklah gambar..ada edit ngan photoshop tak? kamera kami sungguh rusty..teringin nak let go beli yg baru..hihihi...

  • Ilyana

    kamera buruk gak. kamera fujifilm biasa, bkn dslr. beli thn 2006 kalo xsilap. old n rusty but still reliable. edit brightness guna picasa je.

  • lily lotus

    eee budak kecik bambam tu,makin geram tgk..hehehe

  • Ilyana

    sis lily,
    dah start takmo nyusu. kjp lg kurusla bdk ni..hehe

  • SurayaHarris

    aku selalu risau nak snap gambar tapi kamera jauh dari aku.mcm nak letak atas pasir tu.kau buat cane weh?

  • Ilyana

    tripod la babe.. kalau jln2 wajib kena bwk tripod. tak bestla gmbr family ilang sorang sbb kena amek gmbr tu.. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails