Monday 8 June 2009

Home sweet home

Okay, I'm done sulking. All of you are forgiven for not coming to my Little Kimi's Akikah. hehe.. I'm glad that now I'm back in Puchong. Home sweet home. Nothing's better than to have Teddy back at my side. It seem to be the longest 1 month ever without him.


Yesterday was Kimi's 4 months check up. He almost missed it since he will be 5 months next week. He's now weighing 7.1 kg. Every little thing he did now really amuse me. It's fascinating to watch how my baby grows. He laughs hysterically at my silly face, throws tantrum when bored, tries to mouth almost everything, starting to love his baby car seat, alert with his surrounding and the most greatest achievement of all - rolls over!








8 stalker (s):

  • Mommy

    Comel nyer..jeles tau can't wait for my turn to watch our junior growing..bb kimi dh pandai tbalikkan bdan dia ek..

  • Ilyana

    hurmm.. ada rezeki nnti your turn lak. yep.. bergolek2 je skarang ni..

  • lily lotus

    dear! miss u n ur lil kimi...where've u been...nape lama tak update...huhuhu

  • Ilyana

    sis lily,

    miss u 2!

    balik kg sebulan sbb incek teddy saya gi bangkok. internet sana dial up. mls teramat nk online. huhu

  • afs

    cik, selamat kembali ke puchong...hehe

  • Ilyana

    slamat kembali ke mesia cik.. nak kimchi!

  • Mrs Hairina

    wahhh...7.1kg olredi...baghu 5 months lak tu...cpatnye baby Kimi beso...Irdina capai 7.4 kg bile die 9 bulan!! huhuhu...

  • Ilyana

    Mek Hai,
    Biasala.. Baby boy mmg kuat nyusu nak banding ngan baby girl.. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails