Friday 12 June 2009

Kimi's Little Brothers

Congrats to my dear friends, Mimi Adilla and Annie Suziana for their newborn baby boy. It's amazing how Kimi changes my interest about babies. My nyanyaws (cats) that used to be my babies are now just cats. I'm grateful for that feeling and it is a part of me that made me a woman.



To Mimi,

Congrats on your newborn, Aliff Hazimi (19 May 2009).
Can't wait to see you and that little guy! He sure is as cute as you..






To Annie,

Muhammad Sufyan Hadi (31 May 2009) will grow up to be a handsome young man!









Photos of the day



Newborn baby Kimi, few hours after birth.. (2.9 kg)







..after 4 months ++ (7.1 kg)


"Help, Mommy!! I'm stuck.."



"I'm too sexy for my diapers.."









8 stalker (s):

  • Cik Puan Muda Stress

    OMG so tembam okay your boy. geram tengok peha dia, rasa nak geget !!

  • Wuhuu Mommy

    anda dpt award!

  • lily lotus

    hahah kesiannya dia stuck!

  • Nur

    hi sis! lama tak jenguk you. comel oo your baby. ;)

  • afs

    cik, rupanya...isyraf lagi bobot..dia sudah 7.8kg...hehe..pipi berat...sebab tu asyik tunduk je...:D

  • Ilyana

    cpms,
    I tiap2 ari geget peha dia, perut dia..lengan dia.. hehe.. yummy!

    budak kechik,
    tq!!

    sis lily,
    kes nak meniarap tak lepas. hehe

    nur,
    Lama tak jenguk ur blog gak. tenkiu!

    afs,
    cik.. taklehla banding baby mcm tu. Dia ikut berat masa lahir. Kalo lahir2 dah bobot, dia akan membesar bagai juara gak. hehe

  • Nur

    sis, me add yours kat mine ok ;)

  • Ilyana

    nur,
    no problem.. ;) It's an honor

Related Posts with Thumbnails