Thursday 8 May 2008

What I want to be when I grow up

Ambition 1 : I want to be a writer/novelist

I used to read a lot of story books & have my own collection of my favourite writer, Ahadiat Akashah & Zuraidah Othman.

Not to mention - 'Siri Buku Kenari', Sekolah Seri Melur (that made me think living in a full boarding school is so much fun!), Enid Blyton, 'Kisah 1001 malam', Sweet Valley ( it's the most popular story book & have been passed around among my friend in Primary school. Main character - Jessica & Ellizabeth.. ) etc. etc. etc.

That's why I choose to be a writer. I want to live in fantasy & bring my reader inside my own world. I want my books to be read & loved.



Ambition 2 : I want to be a Film Director

I always thought movies in Malaysia is still not good enough. I want to give Malaysian a super high quality film & I will be the director. Owh, the script? I will be writing the script too (remember my 1st ambition? - a writer) Actress?? Can I be the heroin too? (kes-gila-kuasa-tak sedar diri-punya-orang..) hahahhahaa



Ambition 3 : I want to be a Mathematician / Accountant

I'm good in Math. I used to be 1 of the top 3 student in school (Convent). My cousin said, with that advantage I can easily be a Mathematician or Accountant. I don't know what Mathematician / Accountant is that time but that position sounds 'nice' to hear. It's like.. "hurmm..if somebody ask my ambition, I will answer that!"


Ambition 4 : I want to be an artist

I love drawing!! I love painting!! I love drawing portraits & painting beautiful scenery. I almost take the Literature & Arts stream education instead of science. I have a good argument with my mom and she said that I wont be able get any good job with that decision. She wanted me to be in a professional field.


Ambition 5 : I want to be a teacher

I love teaching. You can ask me anything and I will try my best to explain it to you.



The truth is..

I'm bored being an engineer. (hahahaha.. stupid!)
That's why I'm writing this blog.
I want to be someone else..

Can I send a resignation letter now?

6 stalker (s):

  • afs

    saya pon penat keje...tp x brani nak resign :D...hehe...
    saya akan menyokong penuh keputusan cik!!! chaiyooo :D

  • pinky angel

    maceh.. maceh.. i yeb yu cik!!

  • Yazid Husain

    hehehe banyak cita-cita. Aq hidup bagai lalang rasa kerja tak best kerja juga

  • Joy

    I think it's time for some reflection. If you are not happy doing what you do now, best to switch to something else :D

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comments. It's been a while but I hope to visit your blog more regularly. A lot of things have happened in my so called life, which prevented me from being more active online. Enjoy the week ahead!


    joy
    A Pinay In England
    Your Love Coach
    I, Woman

  • gravtkills

    resignation letter dah antar?

  • pinky angel

    yazid
    hehe.. manusia x pernah puas dgn apa yg ada kan?

    joy
    Thanks! appreciate it..

    bernard
    I didn't remember telling you any'thing'..

    gravtkills
    Yep.. I did!

Related Posts with Thumbnails