Saturday 23 August 2008

Spiral Curry Puff & Euro Trip

Spiral curry puff? It's actually 'karipap pusing' in Malay. Yesterday I did my first ever spiral curry puff. Not bad actually (for a first timer like me. hehe..). Thanks to Elly for showing me how to make the 'kelim' or closure for the curry puff. I know, I know.. it look like dinosaur's spikes. Ugly but I'm more than satisfied. It's one of the hardest 'kuih' or traditional malay cookies that I have ever made.

I won't be around for the next 1 week. I want to complete my Euro trip journey before I'm going back to Malaysia. Back for good, of course. Wait for another journey updates later, ok?

7 stalker (s):

  • wildnara lya

    Based on the picture, this is not 'kelim' that im showing you b4..haha. Just kidding la, at least ade effort tuk wat karipap..well done for beginner.Nway ur welcome..:)

  • pinky angel

    hehhe.. maceh elly! i yeb yu.. Balik nnti ko kene ajar aku balik, step by step slow2. Video call aritu tak clear la. Hidup penggermar karipap!!

  • RaNdoMHEarTsOfArMylla

    agak kelakar karipap ko...

    aku dapat msg ko haritu....
    tapi aku tak sure lagi sempat jumpe ke tak..hari kerja kan time ko sampai ke rome tu?....

  • lily lotus

    cutelah..oklah tu! a good try ;)

  • pinky angel

    faz,
    hepp! kutuk karipap aku.. ko reti ke buat? hehe..
    agak terkilan sempat jmpa ko aritu. ko blk akhir thn ni kan?jgn lupa calling2 aku tau..

    lily lotus,
    Thanks! nanti nk try buat lg..

  • lily lotus

    happy fasting dear!
    nape tak update??

  • pinky angel

    lily lotus,
    happy fasting to you too!! Byk sgt nak diupdate ni. kasi peram dulu. hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails