Wednesday 22 April 2009

3 months old

Our little Teddy is 3 months old ++.

Yesterday was his 3rd check up. Again, his name has become another attraction.



"Hakimi.." - nurse

We waited for another call. Worried if there were another baby with the same name (Hakimi).

"Hakimi Rossi.." - nurse (again)

Teddy got up to get the waiting number.

"I thought it's Valentino Rossi.." - nurse

(smile) - Teddy




..............................................................................................


He's weighing 5.8kg's now. I'm proud to say that finally I manage to breastfeed him exclusively for more than a month now. Despite all the troubles and pains, I'm glad that I have all the support I need from my dear Teddy and friends. Thank you..

I don't want to say much about that since that will be just a painful experience for me, remind me of how bad I was as a mother at this first few months. I just want to go on and cherish every beautiful moments with my little one.





..............................................................................................


I am more than happy to see my little one's progress. He's following the baby's milestone chart exactly as a healthy, content baby.





1 - He can rolls over! (okay, I cheated. With some help from me of course..haha )
2 - He can laugh and giggles.
3 - He can vocalize more words. (Having baby talks with him is so amusing!)
5 - He's good in expressing his feelings now.
6 - He began to stretch out both hands.
7 - He's starting to grab objects
8 - He can do 'mini push ups'.
9 - He knows his routine.
10-He has new hobby - sucking own (left) hand.




Last but not least.. here I present you a KILLER SMILE from him.

Good day everyone! Don't forget to put a smile on your face ;)




10 stalker (s):

  • norfaisza

    nasib baik anak aku boy..kalo x dah masuk dlm list ni..hehe..
    "his killer smile killing me softly"..muahahaa...

  • zura

    betul betul betul..! tgu baby aku yg no dua ok..! kalau gurl aku pinang kimi k..!
    hahahhahha

  • Ilyana

    faisza,
    muahahaha.. ko bila nak tambah family?

    limah,
    wahai bakal besanku..nak baby gurl!! sure comel rambut curly2 kan??

  • norfaisza

    weii mane acii..belum apa2 dah nak jd besan ko..aku pun nak gak...hehe..
    takpe kalo ko nak curly2..nnti tiap2 hari aku tgk movie industan konpem bukan culy2 jer.. hidung pun mancung tau!!muahaha...

    p/s: zura.. nnti kalo 2nd baby ko gurl..aku cop dulu bole??

  • Unknown

    waaa.chubby nye kimi..gigit pipi diaa..haha..Aqil pun suka hisap jari..

  • Ilyana

    faisza,
    apa ni..lahir pun blm main chop2 lak. hehe..

    Rai,
    aqil pun chubby gak apa.. hehe..

  • lily lotus

    oh dear! i like his 'ikal' hair...aduhai if happens dia sulk his ibu jari kaki, that means dia nak adik tau!

  • Ilyana

    sis lily,
    ikal just like his dad! fuhh..selamat dia hisap jari tgn je.. hehe..

  • Yazid Husain

    the doctor 46

  • Ilyana

    bak kata tok wan astro,

    "doctor mesti menang..." hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails