Thursday 2 June 2011

2 months old - Elise


My Little Lotus is 2 months old ++ now.
She's a real darling.

So far, I didn't have any difficulties
in handling all her needs.
Alhamdulillah.

She can hold her head more steadily now.
More smiles and coos especially in the morning.

I love to put her on my tummy.
She'll do mini-push up and we'll have our baby talk.

I remember sleeping with my Little Teddy on top..
every time when he threw on tantrums and refused to sleep.
I miss that.
He's no more my little baby.

I'm sure that I am going to miss this too..

2 months old Elise.
Weight : 6kg
















6 stalker (s):

  • izzati zamburi :)

    aha!dah makin cute skrg!!
    lg2 kat gamba 2nd last tuh :D

  • Unknown

    pipinya membengkak sampai nampak mulutnya sangat cinonit.. comelnyaaaa...nak buat bantal peluk!!

  • syafisyifa'

    owh owh...sangat geram kat pp & tangan dia
    alhamdullillah mudah urus dia ye...
    moga akan datang sentiasa mudah jugak..
    salam sayang dari acik pejah

  • Ilyana

    izzati,
    budak kuat nyusu..cepatla tembam. hehe

    Rai,
    hahaha..mulut yg cinonet itu asik mintak disumbat je 24jam.

    pejah,
    alhamdulillah baby girl ni snang sket nak handle. sayang acik pejah!

  • syafisyifa'

    hehehe

  • Unknown

    Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
    Decorative Paint Techniques for Walls

Related Posts with Thumbnails