Monday 24 March 2008

Anniversary & 1st snow

icy white ground


Chapelfiled Garden covered with Snow


Scary Snowman?



Winter sonata? hehe..




Our 3rd months marriage anniversary

(22/12/2007 - 22/3/2008)

&

it's snowing in Norwich!



It was something new to us. Our 1st experience to feel the soft snow flakes in our hands. It might be the last snow for this season because spring is just around the corner (or is it already Spring?) It's amazing to wake up early in the morning to see the white ground in front of our apartment.


Another dream comes true..





2 stalker (s):

  • Joy

    Hey, you live in Norwich! We should meet up sometime. Lovely photos.

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comments. I'm at our old house right now where there's broadband (but will leave here in a few minutes) so I am able to connect to cyberworld. I've been offline the last 4 days and I find it terribly challenging - and I'm still definitely not ignoring you. Have a great weekend!


    joy
    A Pinay In England
    Your Love Coach
    I, Woman

  • afs

    scary snowman!!! cik wat la snowman pakai spek...hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails