Tuesday 11 March 2008

The Updates

The MARRIAGE

I am officially married. 22nd December 2007.

My Dear Diary, please remember this date. It will be our anniversary and remind us to celebrate our love every year.. every month.. & every day..

Don't get frustrated if you didn't get the invitation card. It's just a small 'nikah' ceremony. The 'kenduri' will be somewhere in October.. (maybe) Delayed due to some reasons.



The FRIENDSHIP


It looks like 'the storm' has come to an end. My 'used-to-be-my-best friend' will always be my friend and I will treasure her just like all my beloved friends. I hate being in a cold fight with you because somehow I do understand you.. and I'm sorry again for being a bitch. Sometimes it's good to have a reality smack so that you will understand or maybe.. try..to understand others. It's a message from a concern friend.. from me. Treat others like you would you like to be treated.

I'm lucky to have a lot of friends.. good friends.. or more accurate to use the term of 'great' friends instead of 'good' because they are all being nice to me. I'm touched by the way they treat me and how they made me feel loved. The most important part is they made me feel good about myself. Thank you, dear friends..



The NYANYAW (s)

I'm gonna miss them like hell.. Dear Diary, please take good care of them while I'm away.

Cuki ,

Atoi ..

be good ok?


The COMPANY

Thank you for keeping me in the company. I will be away for 6 months and hopefully I am able to fullfill my duty. Looking forward for new skills and experience.

Working in UAE last January will be my greatest achievement so far. Thank you so much for the opportunity given.


The BLOG

Enough crap!
I've remove my chat box and all the fancy2 little things from my sidebar.
Don't spam my diary again!!


The NEW HAIR STYLES

I perm my hair (again) and have it highlights with light brown colour.

I did it at APT Hair Gallery, Sunway Pyramid. It costs me around RM300 for cut+perm+highlight+treatment and I'm very happy with the results.

Recommended!



The CHILDHOOD DREAMS

It's great to have a childhood dream.. but what makes it special is it's about to come true next week!

What is my dream?

Dear Diary, keep this as a secret and tell anyone about it.. Syhhh.. hehe

"To hold hands with someone I love in London & view the romantic sunset scenery in Paris.."

0 stalker (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails