Wednesday 18 March 2009

It's been a year!

Light snow in front of our apartment, Unthank Road ~ Norwich.
~March '08~



This same date, last year I was spending my first week in Norwich, UK. It was a cold, 'wintery' Spring. I can't believe how time flew so fast. That means I have been back in my very own beloved country, Malaysia for 6 months now!

I feel like a major differences in how time flew between these 2 places. During my 6 months in the UK, I felt like time crawl slowly and it was a blast having to spend almost every weekend exploring new great places in every inch of England.

However, during the last few months I suffered from homesickness that I pray everyday for time to go faster. Maybe it's because my unstable pregnancy hormonal changes and it cause a major downtime to me.

How unfortunate, not to enjoy my time there to the fullest. I started to miss those beautiful moments there and hope that I can be there again. Insya allah, next time with my Little Teddy of course!



I need a holiday.. *sigh*



Next target :

.. To explore every inch of Malaysia? ZoOm Malaysia!!

5 stalker (s):

  • Yazid Husain

    dah setahun diperantauaan
    hehehehe

  • Joy

    I can understand that you miss Norwich. It is a charming city. We had a bright sunny Tuesday, though the temperature is still in single digits.

    I'm visiting KL in December!

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come back tomorrow!


    joy
    A Pinay In England
    Your Love Coach
    I, Woman

  • Ilyana

    yazid
    eh, takla..dah 6 bln tinggalkan perantauan.. ;)

    joy
    Of course! Miss Norwich so much.. Lovely, calm city.. single digits? BrrRr.. sure cold!I remember it's snowing during spring last year.

    You are visiting KL? Great.. for holiday or work? Enjoy your time here. Do ask me anything you'd like to know about Malaysia

  • Anonymous

    nak order biskut kat entry sebelumnya tu boleh?

  • Ilyana

    nbb
    biskut tu setakat ni belum diusahakan secara komersial lg. hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails