Monday 21 July 2008

My little miracle

I passed my critical first trimester stage with 'not-so-flying colors', this week. Living my everyday-boring-housewife life at home, doing the same things over and over again.

Being pregnant is a huge task for me. I'm not that kind of women who are on top of the world when they get the positive sign from the pregnancy test kit. I'm totally confused and scared.


Week 6

I fell sick after we got back from Birmingham. I thought, maybe I'm just too exhausted. I can't get up from my bed and hardly eat anything for about 1 whole week. I will throw up everything accept banana.


Week 7


1st doctor appointment. I was given folic acid and my doctor asked me to fight the morning sickness naturally. Naturally?? I guess I will be suffering for another 3-4 weeks.. I started to hate many kind of foods. I hate chicken, prawn, burger, fish, vegetables.. The smell of the foods really made me sick! Luckily I can still eat fresh fruits. No wonder I lost 7kg's of my weight..


Week 8-10


Blame it on the hormones. I'm feeling down all the time. Depressed. Still can't accept the fact that there is a little miracle growing inside me. Morning sickness add up my misery. I can't understand why people around me accept the news with joy.. and I'm not?? That explained why I took some time to break the news here.


Week 11

1st baby scan. I'm not so excited about the scan. I'm afraid that they won't find anything inside my tummy. It's hard for me to believe that I'm pregnant until that moment.. The moment I saw a tiny heartbeat beating inside me. I saw the baby moving his/her hands actively. I'm totally speechless. Can't explain my feeling that time but I kept on looking at the scan picture over and over again. Still so small (4-5 cm) but so lovely! Motherly instinct, I guess? Me? a mother? (still full with question marks until now)

4 stalker (s):

  • Joy

    Aaaww. Congratulations on the baby!

    Many thanks for your visits to Norwich Daily Photo. I hope that you enjoy the colours of summer on my blog.

    joy

  • lily lotus

    anugerah Tuhan yg paling indah ;)
    take care *_*

  • pinky angel

    joy
    Thanks joy! Your blog always amuse me with all the wonderful pictures! Keep on updating your blog..

    lily lotus
    Thanks.. ;) Hope I can be a good mother, just like you!

  • DewiSuraya

    il,kau patut rasa happy though rasa weird mula2
    u're so lucky to have that experience tau..
    aku pun doa akan dapatb baby yang sihat nanti..
    Amin

Related Posts with Thumbnails