Thursday 17 December 2009

Another wedding

Last weekend we (both Teddys, my mom and I) went to Parit Buntar for my beloved friend's wedding, Sabil. She whom I know so funny and always got us to burst into tears, laughing our heart out to her stupid jokes during our Uni days. Those were the days I will never forget.



It's surprising when she chose PINK for her wedding theme. Oh my, I looked weird again wearing blue in a pink wedding. (Terbalik dengan Nia la pulak kan??)



We stayed a night at Tune Hotel, Penang. That was the 1st time I've been in Penang. (Dah tua-tua umur 26 thn baru nak sampai Penang? isk..isk..isk.. Kesian.. ) ..and of course, that means I saw the famous Penang bridge for the 1st time in my life. Quite disappointed when it turns out not like what I have expected. I thought it's an old antique bridge, similar to London Tower Bridge. Hahahaa.. I know. Silly me.


Went to Batu Feringgi beach and had Nasi Kandar for Dinner and Lunch. Cheaper and yummier than any Nasi Kandar I have ever tasted. I even gave my compliments to the restaurant's owner. Hehe..



Will upload more pictures of my Little one later.


Looking forward for next weekend. 22nd December ~ It's our 2nd anniversary!!

2 stalker (s):

  • Anonymous

    cik...saya pon lom pernah smpai penang part pulau tu...hikhik...

  • Ilyana

    Fuhh.. igtkan saya sorang je yg xpnh sampai sana.. hehe..

    tp tak aci, cik suda sampai langkawi. lagi jauh dari tu!!tak bwk saya lak tu

Related Posts with Thumbnails