Thursday 31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010..


Today is the last day of 2009

..will surely remember this year
especially on the early January 2009

a venue that change my life termendously
from a wife, to another higher level - A MOM

15 January 2009
We were welcoming our new family member
~ Our precious Little Teddy..






Time seems to travel so fast




and now we are about to leave 2009







2010




I want to announce that




1. I am working on 2 secret projects, waiting to be launched..

 (Won't tell you anything or else it will not be a secret anymore)


"Uuuu.. My Mommy got a secret..!!"




2. Seriously,

I want to cut down
those extra fat
bulging everywhere beneath my skin..

No, I don't want my pre-pregnancy weight.
Already got it months before..

I want my 1st trimester pregnancy weight, can I?
I lost a total of 7-8 kgs during that time
Thanks to morning + home sickness


(Us at Great Yarmouth, Norfolk UK ~ Little Teddy was 12 weeks old)


Didn't I look skinnier that time?

..........................................................................


Enough.

2 missions to be done on 2010

Hopefully everything will go smoothly according to plan



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Welcome 2010..






5 stalker (s):

  • lily lotus

    taraa..surprise! wonder what's that surprise..just wait n see..hehe..happy new year!

  • Ilyana

    sis lily,
    syhhh..rasia. hehe.. happy new year sis!!

  • Unknown

    slamat menjayakan mission 2010 anda.. hehehe..hepi new year!!

  • Anonymous

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

  • Ilyana

    Rai,
    Hepi new year gak.. Thanks!

    Anonymous,
    Who ever u are, many thanks for the compliments.. I admit that my older posts were childish and embarrassing (I always feel like deleting those posts!) but hey, this blog grows old with me.. Should be mature enough around this age I guess.. hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails