Saturday 6 February 2010

Elly

At first I want to blog about something..
Something that I wasn't sure either I can still remember it or not

but then I saw somebody online at my YM



It's Elly!

My dear old mate

We had a long conversation..
about life, about phone, camera.. about everything


and she just end our conversation
..and said Good nite


and that little conversation
means a lot to me


Thank you, dear friend
You mean a lot to me

I love you so much!


..and Happy belated birthday to you..

6 stalker (s):

  • wildnara lya

    dear my friend,
    Yeahh... suddenly u pop up in my window or else we never had a good time like last nite. Thanks my friend...and u know ur always in my heart. luv u too..muahh

  • tujuhhariseminggu

    owh, i igtkan i td.. he3... <--- sambil tersipu2 malu... :)

  • Unknown

    jumpe member lama mmg best sngt2

  • Ilyana

    Elly,
    u'll always be that special person in my life.. love u, girl!!

    Ally,
    xperlu malu sbb anda juga kawan istimewa saya. tp sbb anda bkn sejantina, saya xleh mau lbh2, nnti incek Teddy kesayangan saya jeles. sekian. hehe

    Edy,
    betul3! bak kata ipin..

  • fawwa

    heheh true. when life is too much for us too handle, there's always angels to revive us, that is - our friends :)

    ps: aku ada blog lain, ko dah tau ke ek?

  • Ilyana

    Aku tau.. tp aku xsmpt nk bookmark aritu. nk cari blk dlm email xlrt. nnt mail aku link baru okeh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails