Wednesday 10 February 2010

New obsession and Newborn

Congrats to my dear friend,

Ayuni

..for her beautiful baby girl, Nur Sofea bt Akmal Zaki. Born on 3 Feb 2010, with the same weight as my baby ~ 2.9kg. (Berat masa dia baru lahir, of course!)

 


Don't you think she's so lovely? I can't wait to hold hold her in my arms. That Little cutie pie is just as sweet as her mommy..


I haven't got any time lately to update my blog post.

The reason?


Owh.. I have a new obsession.


This is it,


taraaaa...!!



My dream kitchen. I wonder is it still within our budget?

 
 
 
Nice rendering, huh? Done using 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe.
It doesn't need a pro to do it.


Love it!

4 stalker (s):

  • tujuhhariseminggu

    wah... menjadi interior designer pula... :p

  • Ilyana

    Ko mau hire aku ke? hehe.. seronok ok bt benda ni. rasa mcm men game the sims

  • lily lotus

    apa kata u include ur lil kimi dgn u kat kitchen tu. render oranglah pula..hiks

  • Ilyana

    render org? i rasa better amek gmbr org yg real bila dapur ni dh siap 1 hari nnti.. tp, rumah pun blm ada, camne tu? hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails