Thursday 13 January 2011

New year's resolutions

I know I'm late, Diary..
It's 13 days past new year.

I have been thinking a lot lately.
That is not healthy for me.
..and I got emotional easily,
thanks to this roller-coaster, pregnancy hormone.

To cut everything short
and to avoid me losing my mind
(and to avoid any asthma attack again)
I have decided
that the one and only thing I want to do this year..

is

becoming a Superwoman.


Nah..
nobody can become one.
Including me.

I know that I'm not perfect.
..but that's what I'm aiming for this year.
..to improve myself so that I can be near to perfection.

I'm planing to improve my skills
in many things that I love to do.

Photoshop - advance or higher level.
Design - more software to try out
Sewing - more project for beginner to intermediate level.
Cooking - more recipes to try
Baking - more cakes, muffin, pie, and  biscuits to bake


Dear husband,

I'll try not to be a grumpy, (desperate) housewife any more.
Instead of listing "what if.."
I'll just do everything that make me happy everyday.
I promise to be more positive in every way.
I will try not ask for things that I want
and identify only things that I really need.

Hope this year will be a great year for us..

3 stalker (s):

  • SurayaHarris

    so sweet..btw my blog is on private mode now.too much flies bugging me..cant handle it no more..

  • lily lotus

    amin :) nak tiru impian u boleh? hiks...

  • Ilyana

    sue,
    alaa... abis tu aku nak baca blog siapa lg? :(

    sis lily,
    hehehe.. yg baik kita amek, yg xelok tu takyahla tiru. hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails