Wednesday 20 July 2011

Beautiful Blogger award


Thanks to Zai for this award. 
It came with a tag.
It's been like ages I didn't answer any tag. 
This time I will try my best to do it.


7 things (you might not know) about me.


1. I used to hate children and babies. Yes, it's true. Ask Teddy if you don't believe me.

2. I love eating foods that will eventually make me fat. Eg: Fast food.

3. I follow Naruto and One Piece anime but since streaming in Malaysia needs an extremely maximum level of patience, I gave up long time ago. Currently trying to catch up by reading manga only.

4. I am an advance user of Photoshop now (not to brag about this but intermediate level tutorial seems pretty easy to me). Started from zero and took me about 2-3 years to master the jutsu. Ops, I mean the software..

5. I am a lazy bum. There is a pile of clothes waiting to be fold since last week but I choose to sit in front of the PC to do this tag. See, I'm not a perfect housewife!

6. My passions are towards PC and gadgets but since I am a (desperate) housewife, I accept the fact that they didn't do me any good. Pans and stove are good.

7. I really, really, really hate it when people say "You are lucky because you can sit home, play with your children and watch TV all day.." Please, don't make the monster in me let loose by saying those words. Thank you.

3 stalker (s):

  • Unknown

    waa..see..baru tau yana suka one piece jugak..haha..tapi saya pon da lama gila tak baca manga dia.. last episod masa ace mati..waa sedey nya..

    satu lagi..baju pun saya tak suka lipa..bertahun2..sampai kalau nak cari baju nak pegi keja kena ambik yg dalam bakul..hahaha...

    thanks sbb jawab tag..banyak benda in common rupanya kita..beside we are both are johorean..hihi..

  • syafisyifa'

    Wah tahniah dpt award.besnya terasa dihargai gitu.

  • Ilyana

    Zai,
    Luffy best kan? tgk anime smpi dia nak slmtkan Ace kat penjara tu je. mati ke? haiyaaa..manga dia x baca. hubby x bagi sbb plan nak tgk balik anime tu.ntah bilaaaa

    benci tau lipat baju. ptt kena lipat ni. takde motivasi lgsg nk buat


    pejah,
    nak bg award ni kat pejah jugak. amekla.. hehe..
    buat tag ni kalo rajin kay

Related Posts with Thumbnails