Sunday 31 July 2011

Foods and Salam Ramadhan


I just transferred few photos
from Teddy's camera
and found these pictures.

I plan to blog about it
when I took the pictures..
but having to go through all the difficulties
to find the usb wire transfer
just to transfer 2 or 3 pictures
really didn't worth my time and energy.

We lost the card reader
and to find one that can read an XD card
is almost impossible these days.

Sometimes I wish that camera 
got bluetooth device.


1st picture : Mandai


It's one of my favourite food.
My mom made this.
Salted cempedak or jackfruit skin.
Taste similar like salted fish
but a bit chewy and some part are crispy.
Banjar cuisine.

I am a Banjar by the way..
understand but hardly speak any Banjar words.

"Bisa ai basurah banjar sa ikit.."


2nd picture : Ulam Raja


Malay salad? hehe..
Freshly picked from my backyard.
They grew easily from seeds
brought from my kampung.

Eat it with sambal belacan
and fried fish or soup.. or mandai!
You will find yourself asking for more.

There are more than ulam raja in my small backyard.
I even planted lemongrass, pandan leaves, 
curry leaves,  celery and turmeric.


3rd picture : Baked pasta and cheese.


This is the best pasta ever..
because Teddy made it for me!




Wishing
Salam Ramadhan to all..

Semoga Ramadhan tahun ini
lebih bermakna
dan segala amalan diberkati Allah.

Maaf atas segala salah dan silap saya selama ini.












2 stalker (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails