Monday 23 July 2012

16months old Little Lotus

My sweet little girl always amuse me in so many ways.
She's funny and never fail to put a smile on my face in every little things she did.

Yesterday I burst out with laughter when she wanted to join his brother to doodle on her flash card.
She got out from the room and got back in with my capacitive pen in her hand.
My dear.. you can only doodle via phone using that thing!

You can't imagine what kids between her age can do these days.
In her age now she can use my smartphone effordlessly.. unlock, tap on her favourite games, browse on her favourite kids videos, and even doodle using capacitive pen inside the doodle app!
Owh, she even think that my desktop monitor has a touchscreen function.. (now she has already learned that she need the mouse. Hehe)

Elise started to see her big brother as her idol.
She will try to copycat everythings he did.
I love to see their bonding getting stronger each days.
True, having kids meant higher responsibility and lots of hard works.. but it's paid with kisses and laughters.
I never felt alone anymore. Alhamdulillah, Thank You Allah for a house full of people I love.

My Little Peanut is going to join us in any time.
I am going to call him (yeap, it's a boy!) Baby M for now. Will declare his name after he is born later.


0 stalker (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails