Friday 8 January 2010

Tagged by Sue


I have left this tagging game long time ago but since I was tagged by the sweetest person I ever knew, Puan Suraya.. I decided to do it. 

 

1. First time jumpa with your hubby bila and kat mana?  
    SAMURA, 1999. 

2. Love at first sight? 


      
      No and Yes. 

      (No) He's my senior at SAMURA. 
      Nak kena tumbuk ngan akak-akak senior ke ngorat senior putera? 

      (Yes) 1st met after 5 years apart.
      My heart stop beating for a few seconds when I lay my eyes on him for the 1st time.
      Still fresh in my mind when he came to pick me up in front of my condo.. 
     That black leather jacket and big bike suit him well

3. Who is he when the first time u met him? 
    Told you. He's my senior.. 

4. How long it takes for him to ask u out for a date?
    Errr.. 5 years?

5. First place dating di?

    The Mines, Big Mac at Mc D, and movie..Bewitched 
 


That picture was taken during our 1st date (14 Aug 2005)


6. How he proposed?

     Not sure. He asked me to marry him from day 1 we became steady.

7. Special date with your hubby?
    Paris. No doubt. It's the most romantic city in the world 
    and I'm glad to be there with the person I love the most.
 




8. Changes that he asked you to do?

    Nothing.

9. What is about him that you love so much?

    Broad shoulder, cute butt, sexy legs and his dimples
     He's the most handsome man alive, don't you think so? hehe




10. What is about him that u wish he would change?

     Nothing.

11. You will lose your mind n crack your head when he?

    ..is far away from me

12. You will smile tru your eyes for the whole day when he?

   ..said "I yeb yu.."

13. complete below sentences "My love towards my hubby is as big as...? 

     (can't find any perfect word. Love is unmeasurable) 

 





I Yeb Yu, my dear Teddy bear..

You are the best husband in the world!!


7 stalker (s):

  • SurayaHarris

    okay siap ada gambar..hehe..

    bday nanti buat kat umah kakak kau tu kan?wat time babe?text aku sekarang..
    =)

  • lily lotus

    auww! so romantic u..hehe..suka tengok both of u..very loving couple..bila nak bagi kimi adik..lalaalaaa

  • Ilyana

    Sue,
    Blog bergambar lg menarik.. kdg2 org tak baca pun, tgk gmbr je sng..hehe
    4pm onwards.. Nanti aku sms balik..by the way, ko guna no maxis ke digi?aku sms maxis ko xreply pun..

    sis lily,
    u pun apa kurangnya..hehe.. kimi ckp dia takmo adik. bole?lalalaa..

  • MR KHAI

    nice picture, pst visit me if u have time

  • joegrimjow

    pernah bergaduh dengan p[erempuan samura

  • tujuhhariseminggu

    Sweet nye.... :)

  • Ilyana

    Mr Asian,
    Thanks.. already visited your blog. Not sure which one is your main blog..hehe

    joegrimjow,
    iye? Rasanya bukan saya kot.. akak lemah lembut orgnye. hehe

    ally,
    sweet nyumm nyumm... hehe.. bila kita mau gather2 ni?

Related Posts with Thumbnails