Wednesday, 14 September 2005

do not disturb me

huhuhuuu...
bz, ter sgt la bz.. tp aku nk gak menulis kat sini

mlm ni,target..

buat asignment EM - Smith Chart
progress report utk tesis

esok pg - (harap2 bgn pg la..) study radio satelit
ptg - ( x kan nk ponteng klas lg?? huhuhuuu...)
mlm - prepare utk presentation 1st viva + study, study, study!!!!!

jumaat pg (8am) - xm radio satelit
ptg (2.45pm - DK 1) - present

balik BP!!!!

sabtu - mai kawen

ahad - blk bangi

isnin/rabu - gamelan utk konvo

jumaat - xm data comm

huarggghhhhh!!!!!! tekanan jiwee....

p/s : 14 sept arini.. genap setaun aku eksiden pth tgn thn lps..

3 stalker (s):

  • Survivor (AKA Dick Tolar)

    I found your blog while surfing; one thing I have is a lot of time. It's good to see someone taking the time to do them right. I see yours is an open posting blog and that leaves you open to all sorts of things.

    If you want to put a stop to all the “Auto-Posting” that’s going on I recommend that you activate your "Word Verification For Comments" I get a lot of it. (Of course that’s a two edged sword that I can swing.)

    I'm posting this message on your blog with the idea that you may want to turn your blog into a real moneymaker. It's the hottest thing sweeping the net. A good affiliate program does not cost you anything to join.

    I had a brain injury and my blog is how I'm replacing my income. I'm working on a blog that's related to health information. Stop by if you have a couple of minutes. --> health information.

    If your blog is just your diary then I'm sorry for taking up your time. However, if you got your eye on something special you want to buy then you may want to reconsider.

    Are you interested in using your blog to make some money? ClixGalore has the best
    affiliate programs online. One thing you do need is a reliable affiliate marketing program. ClixGalore handles everything and they have some of the best affiliate programs available.

    Have you noticed the linked words? Those are “Keywords” that a new Affiliate Marketing program uses to get your blogs and your Best Affiliate Programs a 1st page listings in Yahoo, Google, MSN, and a bunch of other SEs.

    The power of the blog fits hand in glove with this Affiliate Marketing tool to get your sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked at the top by the best search engines in less than one week.

    BTW. You can get a #1 spot on Yahoo using the Affiliate Marketing tool and not pay them a single cent! Sort of a back door entrance to Yahoo.

    Thank you for your time and the best of luck to you.

  • eric

    Hi there, just jumping around the blogs looking for some ideas to improve my blog and landed on yours. I like the way you have laid it out. It has given me some good ideas, thanks. My blog isn’t up to much but I have a really good affirmation site. (It helps people achieve their Dreams). Check it out if you get the time :-) Anyway keep up the good work and I’ll try and get back here soon. Have a really good day.

  • Adobe

    this is the best one I have ever seen, and I have seen them all!
    http://uk.wowmenow.com/jaydee

Related Posts with Thumbnails